Sprint is now offering the services of an experienced nutritional therapist in Kensington, who could help you if you suffer from any of the following health challenges:
• digestive disorders (IBS, constipation, diarrhoea),
Our nutritional therapist’s approach is to recommend small, achievable goals, which will lead to long term lifestyle changes and improved health.
• bone health/osteoporosis,
• inflammatory conditions (arthritis),
• heart disease (cholesterol, high blood pressure),
• hormonal imbalances (thyroid, PMS, menopause, endometriosis, PCOS),
• migraines/headaches, recurrent infections (colds, cystitis),
• skin conditions (acne, eczema),
• allergies/food intolerances,
• low energy levels,
• chronic stress,
• weight issues, or
• require fertility (pre-conception and pregnancy) advice
Our therapist also has a special interest in sports nutrition, which helps to maximize physical performance. This includes:
If you want a nutritional therapist in West London, who is realistic, truly understands the difficulties in balancing life and work, and can help you manage many of the health issues listed above, then give us a call at Sprint to book a consultation.
• helping you achieve “one-off” goals such as training for the marathon, triathlon etc.
• optimizing rehabilitation from exercise-related injury or illness
• formulating specific programmes to support intensive physical training schedule and providing sport-specific weight
management advice (e.g. increase muscle mass, weight loss) for variety of sports including running, tennis, rugby,